Conscious Breathing

Moderator: ervin

Conscious Breathing

Postby emitidy » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:33 am

My exploration with breathing was pretty similar to last weeks exploration. I pay attention to my breath a lot these days which is something I've picked up from yoga and meditation work. Although I pay attention to my breath anyway it did help to have this week be focused on breathing because I was able spend a whole week carefully examining my breathing habits. If this were a meditation course I would have a whole lot share about the odd stuff that happens when I meditate, always with conscious breath (and presence too) but I won't write about it here as it is off topic.

I caught myself breathing shallowly at various moments throughout the week but all in all I feel like I did a pretty good job of my goal to breathe slower and deeper more often. I can see that there will always be room for improvement.

I was very glad to hear of Steve's post that he has already acheived a non-ejaculatory orgasm. Even his short description of it helps my understanding of how mine might play out. I have had that happen a couple times before on accident but it was always with a partner after over an hour of play. Maybe the length of time might be factor.

During my sexploration I hit 9 many times and at the end of my session I accidentally reached 10 again. I noticed that my ejaculation shot much further than usual which I presume is related to the Kegel exercises and also the longer amount of time I have been exploring for. I take this as a good sign.
emitidy

There is 1 reply to this post. Only members can view replies.

Please login / subscribe to this forum to view the replies

Return to Week 3