A funny sound story

Moderator: ervin

A funny sound story

Postby peacenic108 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:41 am

So I have to tell this funny story about sound. I have been loving bringing sound into my ESE and sex with my wife, and she has been loving it too. This course is one element to a whole self-awakening that I am presently engaged in that really feels like a coming into my manhood. One aspect of that is tapping into what I am calling my tiger energy. I am a Tiger in the Chinese zodiac, and I have embodied many of the qualities of the tiger in my life, loyalty, honesty, strength, calm, spirituality, but the one element I have not been comfortable with before is the ferocity. Well, lately, I have learned how to bring that out in safe ways, especialy in our love making, and one way is by actually growling from my belly.

One of the side effects from focusing on sound last week is that I noticed how often I sigh. One of my big patterns is to feel overwhelmed by life, and I noticed how much this saps my power, often manifesting as a sigh. Well, as of last week, instead of sighing and giving in to the overwhelm, I am giving one of my tiger growls, feeling my power, and rising to the occasion. Sometimes this comes out in the kitchen or the living room, and I have to tell you all, my wife goes weak in the knees when she hears it. By standing up to the challenges life throws at me, being a man, it is driving her wild!

So anyway, here's the funny story. We were making love a few nights ago, and there was a good deal of growling going on. One of the challenges of bringing sound into our lovemaking and my ESE is that we have two young daughters, but they were well asleep, so no worries. So I'm getting closer and closer, and growling louder and louder, then, just as I start to come, my dog, who sleeps in my daughter's room, lets out a loud, "Awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" in his sleep, like a wolf howling at the moon. We both froze, mid-orgasm, wondering if it was a child calling us, but then when we realized it was our dog channeling the energy from all the way down the hall, we both just fell over laughing. I don't know if I have ever come and laughed at the same time before, but it was quite an experience!

Peace,

Nicholas
peacenic108

There are 2 replies to this post. Only members can view replies.

Please login / subscribe to this forum to view the replies

Return to Week 6