My First Non-Ejaculatory Orgasm During Sex!

Moderator: ervin

My First Non-Ejaculatory Orgasm During Sex!

Postby scorpyg » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Thursday night I had my first taste of the “True Holy Grail” – my first non-ejaculatory orgasm during sex! I have been able to have non-ejaculatory orgasms and male multiple orgasms with regularity during my erotic self explorations, but this was the first time I was able to cross the bridge and make it work during sex.

Since my first experience with non-ejaculatory orgasms, I’ve continued to lean into my edge, working on circulating more powerful orgasms, more stimulation, more energy movement. I’ve also focused more on presence during sex, being in the moment, while working on bringing the work into my sex life.

Thursday night, I had a good day of being able to regain my grounding and centeredness – I’ve begun setting my alarm four times a day – each time it goes off, I take a minute to get still, focus on my breath and get present, grounded and centered. Every chance I get, I remind myself to find that center. So by the time I got home, I wasn’t stressed from my day, like I often am at the end of the workday. I felt good energy flow and easy access to my center.

During lovemaking, I remained in that centered, present place. More than any other time, I felt very centered, my breath was slow and easy, I was right there in the moment. I focused on our experience while maintaining an awareness of where I was on the arousal staircase – in fact, I used that awareness to enhance our experience by using more energy in my sound as I moved up the staircase, which really resonated with her, too.

As I got to the “9/ 9.5” I was outside her, clamped down on my PC, inhaled, let out a couple big moans and moved that energy out – and it worked! I could feel the orgasmic energy moving through my body for a few minutes after the pressure to ejaculate was gone. As good as this experience felt during ESE, it’s multiplied tenfold in sex.

It’s still very much an ongoing journey for me – learning to circulate more energy, learning to handle more stimulation while I’m moving my orgasm out of my genitals and into my body. I stoked about this breakthrough, but it’s just another step, with much more to come. I can’t say enough about how grateful I am to find this resource and be on this journey of expanding my sexuality.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:55 pm.
scorpyg

Please login / subscribe to this forum to view the replies

Return to OM and Sex with a Partner